Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
9th June 2015
9.6.15 | 0 comments
Hey.
Haven't write anything in this blog for a while huh ?
well for starters, i left college.
NOT KICKED OUT, OKAY. left in peace since i finished there.
you know, my english nowadays sucks, bad. nobody wants to talk in english with me there in college duh. so boring.
anyways, today is supposed to be the day our final's results come out. i've tried checking thru text but it didnt work. i've tried checking online but it didnt work either. so i dont know when i'll get my result. waiting for the mail i guess.

I dont think I acted like a proper student during exam..
Fahada Nordin


Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.