Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
preposterous
4.7.14 | 0 comments
Hi there Hey there Ho there You're as welcome as can be~!
M-I-C...K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E
lol

to be frank, i dont think my post will have anything to do with the title which, happens all the time when i'm updating my blog HA-HA ! I havent post anything since i came here to Kelantan's Matriculation College. so yea everything has been fine cept that I FEEL SO STUPID LIVING AMONG THE SMARTIES.  dude, i cant get Chemistry, i'm slow in math, i suck at memorizing formulas. DAFUQ AM I DOING HERE MAN ??
 i dont fit in here. i never fit in anywhere. why do i always feel out of place ? this sucks. ugh.
but nevertheless, friends here are terrific. they've been awesome and i love them TO THE CORE
hohoho ! specially when... well, i have never stated that issue here before and i shall not state it here, ever. cuz i hate it if people knows so...
OH HEY ! i have a twin brother here XD lol seriously !
my friends said we look alike so much that people think that we're real twins. MAJORITY !
even Wafaa said so. aint that right Wafaa ? HA-HA !
it's like 1 in the fucking morning and i still am awake updating my blog -______-"
i kinda like have this Computer Science workshop tmorrow morning at 8 buuuut, hell ! i'm too lazy mayn. not sur if i'll be going or nawt soooo we'll see :P
i'm just gonna..buzz off now haha ! damn it like fucking hot here, wut's it like 30++ degree celsius or sumthing ? i'm sweating like a.......... ah nevermind.
later peeps !
I have so much to say but you're so far away
Fahada Nordin

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.