Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
long time no see
23.4.14 | 0 comments
Heyya thurr ! (─‿‿─)
havent post anything for a very very long time now..... aint that long tho... i guess *shrugs*
so hey. lemme tell ya what have been happening since.
passed my SPM. aint that awesome ? HA-HA !
got 4As 3Bs and 3Cs.


(RPN:   2613)                                                                    LEMBAGA PEPERIKSAAN                                                 (LP/KOM.6) Pin. 1/2013
                                                              KEMENTERIAN PENDIDIKAN MALAYSIA

                                                                                           SIJIL   PELAJARAN   MALAYSIA   2013


NAMA :   FATMAFAHADA BINTI NORDIN                 ANGKA GILIRAN :  AA126A007
NO. K/P :  ██████-██-████                         KOD DAFTAR :  8  JEN. DAHULU: O
SEKOLAH :  SMK KHIR JOHARI, TANJONG MALIM

KOD     NAMA MATA PELAJARAN                              GRED


1103    BAHASA MELAYU                                    A-  CEMERLANG
1119    BAHASA INGGERIS                                  A+  CEMERLANG TERTINGGI
1223    PENDIDIKAN ISLAM                                 B+  KEPUJIAN TERTINGGI
1249    SEJARAH                                          B+  KEPUJIAN TERTINGGI
1449    MATHEMATICS                                      A   CEMERLANG TINGGI
3472    ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS                           C+  KEPUJIAN ATAS
3765    INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY         A-  CEMERLANG
4531    PHYSICS                                          B   KEPUJIAN TINGGI
4541    CHEMISTRY                                        C   KEPUJIAN
4551    BIOLOGY                                          C   KEPUJIAN




1119 (GCE-O) - 1A
PERKARA ASAS FARDHU 'AIN - LULUS
LAYAK MENDAPAT SIJIL                                                                                                   PENGARAH PEPERIKSAAN



i spent a lot of time doing that
hahahaah *i hafta get a life.... mayn*
sooooooo...... i havent post anything since last year is cuzzzzzz
i got into a tahfiz... yea it's weird having me in a tahfiz but.... parents.. forced.... cant shake 'em......
soooo yea have been spending the last 4 months in a tahfiz. 
wuzzat ? have i changed ? pfffttt !!! omg u hafta know better that... i aint that easy to change.... sumhow..
i dont know why. i guess i'm just a... hard headed creepo. wakakakaka !
i missed those kids in that tahfiz tho... 
ehhmm ? why i didnt stay there ? oh cheese..
not that i dont wanna stay there at all.. after a couple of months, it's getting hard for me to have the idea of leaving, trust me. but the *quote* headmaster *quote* who we call *quote* umi *quote* is a fucking old hag who likes to nag and yell and provoke and underestimates people. and for that one reason i cant wait to get my ass out of that hell hole. so i kinda like, beg my mom and dad to just take me out of there. many times, trust me, it dint work... so i kinda have to gather all my patience to face that old hag every single day. till one day i snapped... and that one day is on the 17th April, i was the rotate leader for that day, every work i've done dint seem right to that old hag's eyes, she yelled at me for the whole day and belittle me and what not and so i snapped like a snap turtle.... well that dint seem right... no.. not like a turtle......
it's just because i forgot to bring a couple of chairs inside and she yelled at me like i've killed her kids. dude, fuck off. it aint nice to yell. things can be done if you asked nicely. and so she took me as someone who had just disrespected her. so..... the outcome is..... here i am sitting infront of the computer, on a black and white study chair, in my living room, inside my house. what ? it aint hard to figure out right ? i got kicked out. haha it was....amazing tho cuz.... i have never been in this sitch aaaaand it kinda felt....awesome. HA-HA !
but at the same time... it was sad. bitch still got feelings okay -___-
why sad ? well, yea i wanna get out so badly but... i never wanna leave those kids there...
they're like...family now.. since we've lived under one roof.
when i was about to leave, they cried as if I died... well...... i dont know how they'll react if i die but i'm guessing it might be like that... or worse.. IF, they love me a hell lot.. idk.... hardy har har !
so now, i'm waiting for any university offers or maybe matriculation... bitch got no idea where to go yet..
i've set my mind to do art cuz it's kinda like my thang but.... my parents doesnt seem overwhelmed by that... cant i just pick what i love to do ? why is it so hard for them to just go with what i wanna do ? yea yea i knoww they just wanted me to achieve great success for a better life for me but... where's my life ? where do i come in ? what's my role in my life ? to be someone who follows the script ? no improvisation of my own ? what ? i cant be the script writer ? i... i cant be the song composer ? where's the challenge then ? where's my part of living ? why cant i just be...what i wanna be ? this sucks. sucks like hell lot. fuck reality man. fo chiz hate this way of living. ╥﹏╥


i kinda look like this now since my hair have been cut back in that tahfiz.. still awesome ! kekeke~
Fahada Nordin

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.