Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
Change
1.12.13 | 0 comments
I think it is time for me to change.
I've been trying, believe me, but I just can't seem to change at all.
I wanna change for the better but end up for the worse.
I don't wanna blame anything or anywho but, things had made me think.
a lot.
what good is there for being nice but treated like shit
while being bad but treated like you're on top of the world.
is it because being nice made people wanna step on you ?
and while being bad made people feel scared of you ?
I'd rather be myself and just follow my own ways than to follow other's.
if this is how I am, then, this is how I'll be.

“Unleash your inner demon.


I don't care bout other people's shits,
Fahada Nordin

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.