Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
today. .
2.3.13 | 0 comments
you know when you want to have a perfect time which change to shit ?
yea nothing too pleasant bout that.
let's be mad at ourselves now shall we ?
let's all just bang our heads on the wall and regret things that we should do but didn't do.
ugh it's as if I never had any chance at all to find myself finally do sumthing right, for once,
for once let me finally do sumthing that requires me following my guts
ugh I fo chiz hate myself !

I may not be a person who listens too damn well
it's just because I'm too inattentive.
. . .and maybe also because I usually shove those earphones in my ears and listen to the max volume. . .
but that does not mean I did not hear you guys talk about me just around ten feet away !
raising your voices as if I'm about to burden everyone around me
oh hell yes I am a burden
and how many times have I said that and I'm sick of saying that cuz it felt like shit !

hey you. just shut up. cuz it's so lame when u start doing that.

hunny. .  .I love you

:|| is it too weird that I got so many issues ? don't give a shit, I'll do whatever I want. hey *shrugs* that's me. ||:


if I could do a U-turn in time. . .
Fahada Nordin

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.