Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
B.day
28.2.13 | 0 comments
28th February
that's my bday,
and it's today.
so, hey !
so far, this is prolly my year of riches and prosper and happiness
lol
first thing to start off with,
he wished me happy birthday and sang me a birthday song, which, made me felt like crying this morning cuz I was so dang touched and happy.
when I arrived at school, I wasn't expecting things.
but Eka approached me and gave me a big bar of chocolate, then Jo came after, giving me a box of rainbow muffins which Wafaa made, then a bunch of my friends sang the birthday song, like, hell loud okay. people started staring so I laughed. okay so I think they're hell cute ! haha !
then, Alice came, she gave me Cadbury Wishes chocolate.
OMG EVERYTHING I GOT IS FOOD AND I THINK I'M IN HEAVEN !!
lol
went in class, and most of my friends were like, approaching and wishing me happy birthday and hugging me and stuffs
lol what a happy family ! haha !
in ICT class, I sat with him and damn u don't know how fucking awesome and happy I felt that time !
HAHA !
well, cuz at the end of the class he held my hand and tell me how much he loves me is enough to make me go flippin' happy HAHAHA !
I thought I wanted to go have lunch with him today but mom wanted me to go home early and I've got a feeling that sumthing is up and I kinda have an idea of what's gonna happen
when I got home, mom wont even let me in -..-
figured sumthing like this might happen.
she said there's a surprise but I don't think it's a surprise anymore when she told me that.
she showed me that she made lasagna and that's the surprise but I know that ain't it and she wont let me go upstairs.
so by then I already figured out what it might be.
so okay I waited downstairs while mom and my sister were working on sumthing upstairs
my daily routine when I got home usually is to :
put my tumbler in the kitchen → go straight upstairs → enter my room → lock myself in my room till I'm hungry for lunch
after sumtime, they ask me to go upstairs
my sister was like, putting a blind on me for the surprise
I was like, dafuq man I'm gonna see it anyways so what's the point ??
but okay wutever.
when I'm in my room and my sister took off the blind, I was like, gawking
omg. . . .
they put up grey wallpapers and the study table that I wanted in my room
damn they're GORGEOUS !!
exactly how I wanted it ! DAAANGG !
omg sooo thankful TT^TT
and then we went downstairs, eat our lasagna, and after a while, my bro came home with Baskin Robin's icecream cake and smoking dry ice
his prez ? the dry ice. lol
it's cool playin with it ! pour some hot water and there's fog all over !
lol
anyways, it's been one heck of a day. thanks, mom, dad, my sisters and bro, my hunny bunny, my dearest friends. it was a blast.


tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu !
Fahada Nordin

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.