Photobucket
Crazee Bitch !
About Diary
Pebble
7.5.16 | 0 comments
I don't know whether it's just me feeling this way, or is it actually real that I am incapable of fitting in anywhere I go. It doesn't matter what I do, I'm always gonna feel.. like an alien. Even tho I'm having fun or whatever, at the end of the day, I still feel out of place. Like a small pebble in a bag of flour. Yeah, exactly. Like, people are going to wonder why the hell is there a friggin pebble in a bag of flour ? I mean, how the hell did it even get in there in the first place ? Nobody knows how and why. But what they do know is that it's totally useless. I, am useless. I think people think of me as a bore. I don't know, just, maybe. It sure as hell feel like it. And it sure as hell feel like lots of people hate me and feel that I am fucking annoying.


"I'm waiting" 
"for who?" 
"somebody who will stay beside me to tell me that I won't be alone."


Older Post< | Newer Post<
Writer's note

 photo e1aac156-9f42-41be-a75b-d3a4ee3636c6_zps6o9pgdgl.jpg
It's not that bad. I'll get through this.